CGA`s refund policy is as follows:
1. If the application is rejected – full refund.
2. CGA Manitoba offers two options for course fee refunds provided written notice of withdrawal is received by the dates as follows:
i. The full course fee is refunded provided all course materials are returned unmarked and in reusable condition by:
- Fall Session: August 21, 2012
- Winter Session: November 20, 2012
- Spring Session: March 5, 2013
- Summer Session: May 28, 2013
ii. 50% of a course fee (not including the business cases) may be refunded by:
- Fall Session: September 11, 2012
- Winter Session: December 11, 2012
- Spring Session: March 26, 2013
- Summer Session: June 18, 2013
3. The Basic Tuition Fee, New Student Entrance Fee, Transfer Credit Fees, and software licenses are non-refundable. As no departure from this policy is permitted, students should assess their situation carefully before enrolling.